Major multinational company in the automotive sector.
Important multinational company in the automotive sector is looking for an HR Administration Manager for its offices in Madrid, reporting directly to the general manager Spain, with the following functions and responsibilities:
- Ensure the best possible selection of candidates (to fill existing vacancies or new positions) that are offered, by managing resources from external providers of recruitment and selection specialists.
- Manage the international mobility, e.g settlement of expat employees, visa application, tax-related issues.
- Establish and maintain effective Human Resources policies and procedures including discipline.
- Conduct employee orientation to introduce employees to current policies and processes.
- Manage, monitor and control procedures and system of payroll and compensation administration for staff at all levels, ensuring that payments will be made timely and correctly.
- Ensure the smooth administration of human resources, safety and security functions of the company - staff absenteeism, leave, medical benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations, salary adjustments, maintenance of personnel records, etc and timely report the updated information to Chinese HQ.
- Contact the government on issues and situations, as relating to labour laws and social security and arrange for all personnel's functions, travel arrangements, hotel bookings and requisite office supply.
- Acts as company public relations officer to handle company administrative and external affairs and provides professional and efficient HR administrative service to internal customers.
An attractive compensation package is offered.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Human Resource management field.
- Bachelor's / Master's Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Deep understanding of local labour legislation.
- Be able to work independently and under pressure.
- Fluency in Spanish and Chinese is a must.
- Self-structured and well-organized way of working.
Recibe en tu email nuevas ofertas de trabajo similares.
Para completar tu candidatura, Michael Page necesita completar tu registro en su web.