Tipo de contrato
22.000€ - 22.000€ bruto/año
Formación Profesional Grado Superior
Descripción del empleo
If you have experience in customer service and/or collections, and are passionate about providing quality service, we want to meet you! This job will allow you to develop yourself as a professional a leading company of the industrial sector.
You will join a world-leading Industrial Gases company with approximately 16,000 employees and operations in 50 countries, with a multicultural environment. Their offices are located in Cornellà de Llobregat, very well connected both by car and public transport, and you will be able to continue boosting your career.
As a Collections Associate, your main objective will be to manage 3rd party collection, legal actions and bankruptcy portfolios in order to maximize debt recovery and minimise Bad Debt exposure. Also, to carry out general accounting reconciliations to satisfy company standards and deadlines.
During your day to day:
- You will coordinate 3rd Party collection: Liaise with external collection agency to facilitate external collection process and ensure all collection related queries (per phone or email) are responded to within set targets.
- You will handle legal action ledgers: Prepare documentation for legal cases when amicable collection is unsuccessful and cooperate with lawyers.
- You will handle the Bankruptcy ledgers: Ensure that all company and legal accounting regulations are complied at accounts of customers who have officially entered into Receivership or Liquidation.
- You will undertake regular reviews and analysis of own ledgers, highlighting major billing issues, regular offenders and potential bad debt exposures from customers failing to pay on time.
- You will investigate un-applied cash and short pays on the Debt Recovery ledgers. Clean small aged documents and balances in accordance with agreed policy. Investigate and allocate un-applied credits on DRC accounts by liaising with bailiffs, lawyers, Liquidators and Administrators.
- You will provide support for other DRC countries during busy periods and staff absence to ensure continuity of service.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You are fluent in Czech, Slovak, English and German. Any other European language would be a plus (Polish, French)
- You have experience in negotiation with customers and a number of internal stakeholders, dealing with collections, dispute management, account reconciliations, charges/payments.
- You preferably have some legal knowledge and B2B Collections experience.
- You have basic accounting knowledge, specifically customer accounting and bad debt expense.
- You preferably have a degree - business administration or economics
- You are capable of fluent interpersonal negotiation both with external and internal customers.
- You have a firm personality, with ambition and a sense of ownership and responsibility.
- You are able to work under pressure and on own initiative and collectively as a team.
- You are self-motivated and focused on objectives and results.
- You have excellent interpersonal, communicative and influencing skills, verbally and written.
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office, ideally literate in Excel pivot tables, macros and formulas but not necessarily. SAP would be beneficial but not essential.