Tipo de contrato
De duración determinada
Salario sin especificar
Educación Secundaria Obligatoria
Descripción del empleo
Do you speak native German? Do you speak English level B2-C1? Do you have customer orientation?
Do you live in Tenerife? Then this job offer is for you!
We are seeking energetic, vibrant Level 1 Helpdesk agents to work in a new and expanding Flag-ship center located in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain.
· Interact with customers via telephone, e-mail and the web, providing technical support and problems solving abilities.
· Identify, evaluate and prioritize customer problems and complaints.
· Analyze customer problems and formulate plans of resolution.
· Assist in identifying resolution gaps at the helpdesk and author knowledge base submissions accordingly.
· Evaluate new services, processes and technologies introduced at the helpdesk.
· Participate in departmental training activities including training programs in support of new technologies, procedures, and customer service enhancements
· Work with departmental staff to promote, develop, and maintain strong customer service values.
· Escalate unresolved issues to support leads, designated (Client) service group.
· Mandatory languages (fluent): Main language (German) + English. Valuable: upper intermediate Spanish
· Basic PC Skills
· Good communication skills
· Availability to work in shifts: 7x24 (40 hours per week - 5 days per week). Rotating hours: 7 am to 3 pm / 3 pm to 11 pm / 11 pm to 7 am with breaks established by law.
· Advanced experience in Organization Development: Service Orientation, Insight, Proactive Cooperation
· Baic understanding of the principles, theories, and practices of group dynamics and/or team development
· Basic Business Development:, Results Focused, Initiative
Contract through temporary agency and wide possibilities of job stability
Full day of 40h per week from Monday to Sunday (5 working days)
Good work environment, and development in a multicultural and dynamic environment
- Availability to work in shifts: 7x24 (40 hours per week - 5 days per week). Rotating hours: 7 am to 3 pm / 3 pm to 11 pm / 11 pm to 7 am with breaks established by law.
- English B2 or higher + C1-C2 in German