International and multicultural senior role
- Assessing potential high severity claims and difficult issues across multiple jurisdictions including determining case strategies and action plans with the claims handlers handling these claims.
- Monitoring a portfolio of the largest and most complex losses and potential exposures to promote best claim handling practices and ensure compliance with early warning and large loss protocols.
- Serving as a strategic business partner to and collaborator with the dedicated Financial Lines actuaries as well as other key stakeholders; providing critical post-loss analysis, wording guidance and feedback.
- Ensuring that across this Financial Lines portfolio claims handling is compliant with the Large Loss Framework.
Madrid based role. Flexibility to relocate in the short - term.
- Suitable candidates are likely to have a minimum of 7 years Financial Lines claims experience - including handling large & complex claims. Specialized product-specific experience required as well as good working knowledge of litigation management & pertinent regulatory issues, including in the UK market.
- Legal & Regulatory Knowledge: Strong knowledge of multi-jurisdictional insurance coverage law and claim regulations.
- Ability to establish priorities, comply with deadlines.
- Ability to work cooperatively and efficiently within a team and the organization.
- Excellent organizational ability.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Mobility: A reasonable amount of travel within Europe (including UK) is required.
Recibe en tu email nuevas ofertas de trabajo similares.
Para completar tu candidatura, Michael Page necesita completar tu registro en su web.