Tipo de contrato
Salario sin especificar
Descripción del empleo
We are searching a Customer Service Representative for a Multinational company of Clinical Diagnostic market based in Barcelona.
This company is passionate about improving healthcare through faster, more accurate diagnostic tests.
With our systems, we've taken the most sophisticated molecular technology and packaged it into an automated, easy-to-use format that has quickly become the platform of choice worldwide. From the largest laboratories to small physician offices, our game-changing solution delivers critical answers when clinicians and patients need them most. Through strong molecular biology capabilities and ongoing product innovation, we are focused on developing tests for healthcare-associated infections, sexual health, critical infectious disease, virology, and oncology applications. Come join our vision for a better way and help make life better for us all.
A varied role with responsibility for a range of activities including tender management generating quotations, verifying and entering orders, responding to customer enquiries, maintaining excellent relationships with customers, supporting the sales team, etc.
- Proactively and quickly resolve customers issues and enquiries, maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Respond timely and efficiently to customer enquiries via different communication channels
- Provide information on products and prices to internal and external customers
- Actively work with sales team to support the business growth
- Tender management:
Perform daily tender monitoring,
Coordinate the timely answer to the tenders
Support to the sales team in providing tools and data for the pre-tender management
- Support the commercial team in the quotations creation and responding to various requests
- Maintain pricing in terms of documentation and in the ERP
- Process customer orders in compliance with company policies and practices
- Manage effectively a portfolio of order ensuring that they get all delivered within the delivery dates requested by the customer
- Manage customer returns and credit notes
- Team with other functions such as Demand Planning, Logistics, Finance, Tech Service to maintain a strong collaboration geared towards maintaining or enhancing customer satisfaction
- Ensure compliance to internal policies, quality procedures and Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX)
- Actively engage in the continuous improvements within the Customer service team according to quality and Sarban Oxley standards and in the KPI follow up
- Attend daily meetings with the rest of the team with a continuous improvement attitude to drive process improvements, efficiencies and drive customer satisfaction
- Complete all assigned training courses in due time
Education and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a fast-paced Order Management role, preferably in the Medical Diagnostics or related industry
- Experience with ERP systems such as SAP and CRM systems as well as MS Office
Knowledge and skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in English. Other languages are a plus
- High attention to details with the ability to effectively review and understand sales agreements, proposals, purchase orders, and related information
- Strong focus on driving customer satisfaction
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Demonstrating good ju