At the heart of PageGroup's business are the thousands of people's lives we change, the outstanding service we provide to
our clients and candidates, and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world. We're proud to set the standard
in the recruitment profession - our specialist service with a personal touch is how we change lives for people through creating opportunities to reach potential.
PageGroup was established in the UK in 1976. We're now an FTSE 250 organization with operations in 36 countries, providing
recruitment services and career opportunities at a local regional and global level.
In Barcelona, our Shared Services Centre regroups positions to support our operations in Europe and globally.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
* Support our local payroll team in the contract creation & maintenance including:
o Information & documentation gathering from candidate & client
o Compliance check of the received information
o Posting of information in the temp payroll system
* Collect & upload legal and HR documentation on the customer platform
* Work closely with public administration to obtain & manage all administrative/legal documentation & benefit (for
example: allowance, visa, etc.)
* Send contract to client & candidate and monitor signature
* Generate, manage & update reports for business needs
* Collect & enter timesheet in the local payroll system
* Collect & control temp worker expenses
* Provide accurate and timely responses and communication to internal and external customers queries & requests
* Work collaboratively with all stakeholders (Middle Office, local finance & business teams) to deliver excellent service
* Any other ad-hoc activities related to contract creation & management
Contract Administrator - German Speakers - PageGroup SSC
* Ideally Business Administration Degree, Law or equivalent
* Ideally Knowledge of labor/contracting law or prior work in a legal environment
* Prior experience of:
o working in a shared service center environment
o working in administration or legal environment
o collaborating effectively with international team/cross-team to deliver
* Fluency in English and an additional European language is the must (Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, Dutch,
* Excellent attention to detail and accuracy; ensures facts are correct, complete, and consistent
* Excellent customer focus & communication skills (written & verbal)
* Uses standard procedures and common sense to solve problems
* Analytical, problem-solving mindset understanding on how to handle, resolve and escalate inquiries; passes on
* Excellent organizational skills and ability to work under pressure & manage deadlines
* Ability to work independently, take initiatives, continuous improvement mindset
* At ease with Excel
Recibe en tu email nuevas ofertas de trabajo similares.
Para completar tu candidatura, Page Personnel necesita completar tu registro en su web.