Zankyou is a fast-growing Internet company offering services in 20 countries with a global headcount of 150+ employees and 4 subsidiaries. We are a team of dynamic and young people sharing a common vision to disrupt the wedding industry. Our journey that started in 2009 faces now a turning point with the funding and ambition to consolidate its global #2 position in a 250b€ wedding market. Our key values are innovation and entrepreneurship and we are looking for people that truly recognize themselves with them.
We are currently offering an internship (6 months minimum) in our HR department - to help us with all HR tasks:
**What you will spend most of your time on: **
* Attracting suitable candidates for different departments (such as Marketing, Sales, IT) through databases, online employment platforms, social, media, etc.
* Assessing applicants knowledge, skills and experience to best suit open positions.
* Manage, improve and scale various administrative processes, such as onboarding and offboarding (e.g. contracts) and maintain an up-to-date employee database.
* Support to the HR Manager and team in other tasks such as: performance, employee mapping, reviews, payroll.
* Improve benefit package for employees and organize company events
**What we can offer you:**
* Work in an international company
* Intensive working hours on Fridays (8:00h - 14:00h)
* Nice work environment
* Regular team events (breakfast, lunch, workouts, …)
* Studies in Psychology, Human Resources or Labour Relations, Law or similar
* Essential: french
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Recibe en tu email nuevas ofertas de trabajo similares.
Para completar tu candidatura, Zankyou necesita completar tu registro en su web.