Tipo de contrato
Salario sin especificar
Descripción del empleo
From IMAN Temporing, a company specialized in HR, we want to accompany you on your career path.
A growing industrial business based near Barcelona is looking for new talented people with studies or experience in Data Management to join their Shared Customer Service team.
The successful candidate for this position will need excellent analytical, organizational skills and attention to details.
Your functions will be:
- Creation of Supplier and Customer Data for all BU’s including Inter Company.
- Regular audit of Supplier/Customer and Item data for all BU’s including Inter-Company. Correction of the data while providing feedback to engineering and supply chain teams about Item Data.
- Creation of smart reports to easily perform the audit.
- Help out for other business processes like receiving, picking where SOD can be problematic for the Businesses.
- Create training document for the rest of the organization, organize training sessions and provide training to different stakeholders who are responsible of creating or maintaining data.
What we offer you:
- A permanent full-time job
- Schedule: 8 - 17h (1h flexibility), Monday - Friday
- WFH policy will be applied after the initial training (3 month), working remotely 2-3 days per week
- A competitive salary in line with your experience and skills between 23000 and 25000 €/year
- Shuttle from Bcn (Plaza España) to our office (Terrassa)
- Training and internal growth opportunities
- Multicultural work environment
- Starting date: mid september
What we value in a candidate:
- Bachelor degree or 1-2 years of experience in a job which requires analytical skills.
- Accuracy and efficiency are extremely important: provide high level data quality in a timely manner.
- Service orientation
- Genuine interest in the business processes relating to customer service.
- Communication, administration, analytical skills, savviness in ERP and other tools (Ex: Excel)
- A good capacity to identify priorities to coordinate multiple tasks and requests within the deadlines.
- Working in a complex and fast-pace environment with many international and internal stakeholders.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
If you feel like this offer fits to your professional background, feel free to join our selection process by subscribing to the offer!