Tipo de contrato
Salario sin especificar
Descripción del empleo
From IMAN Temporing, a company specialized in HR, we want to accompany you on your career path.
Get to know us more at www.imancorp.es!
Are you interested in a full-time job near Barcelona? Do you have previous experience in sales support/inside sales? If so, then this is your chance to work in a multinational organisation with a positive working environment!
A growing industrial business is looking for new talented people to join their sales departments. The successful candidate for this position will need excellent communication and administration, organizational and commercial skills.
Your functions would be:
- Finding potential customers on the market and expand the current client portfolio
- Receiving and process customer inquiries on lead-time, pricing and product offering complaints
- Recording issues and follow up on service opportunities on CRM and keep it updated
- Forecasting bookings for the month and report each week / mid-month on progress
- Establishing key communication between the customer and internal departments in order to keep all involved parties aware of customer activities
- Providing supporting documentation for Service execution
- Achieving monthly bookings targets
What we offer you:
- A permanent full-time position
- Schedule: 8 - 17h (1h flexibility), Monday - Friday
- WFH policy will be applied after the initial training (1 month), working remotely 2-3 days per week
- A competitive salary in line with your experience and skills (26.000 - 30.000 € gross yearly + sales bonus)
- Shuttle from Barcelona (Plaza España) to the office (Terrassa)
- Training and internal growth opportunities
- Multicultural work environment
- Bachelor’s degree with Commercial orientation
- 2-4 years of experience in sales support/inside sales department
- Having administration, organizational and commercial skills
- Native level of German and advanced level of English