Tipo de jornada
Tipo de contrato
Salario sin especificar
Descripción del empleo
FutuRS is the technology company of the Ribera Salud Group and part of Centene Corporation. FutuRS is a new concept of healthcare in which we fuse clinical vision and technology to give an optimal and integral response to people´s needs. Results in health and technology without losing sight of the human character of both our patients and the professionals who are part of FutuRS.
We look for candidates that have a high learning capacity, that assume the technological challenges that are proposed, in a collaborative and motivating work environment.
We are looking for a Scrum Master to join our team of professionals.
* Support scrum team(s) in delivery of sprint goals and iterative delivery of software solutions that deliver business value. Partner with the product owner to support product backlog definition / refinement / prioritization to feed sprints. Proactively eliminate barriers, coach team members on best practices and run scrum ceremonies.
* Facilitate scrum ceremonies (daily scrum, sprint planning, and sprint retrospectives)Create dashboards, gather metrics, measure and monitor team progress
* Track and remove impediments for the scrum team; shield team from outside distractions
* Collaborate with product owner in defining / refining / prioritizing product backlog in preparation for sprint planning
* Communicate activity and progress information, including all unresolved impediments and issues that affect team velocity and sprint productivity
* Collaborate with program management on process improvement initiatives
* Facilitate the sprint review of product increment by the team, to the product owner and key stakeholders
* Generate and distribute review meeting minutes and action items.
* Create a positive working environment
What do we offer?
* Salary according to the experience and merits of the candidate
* Training and continuous technological update.
* Professional and personal development based on experience, on projects
* Flexible compensation plan (medical insurance, restaurant and transportation cards, daycare checks)
What does it mean to be part of FutuRS?
* Join an international company with a great working environment.
* Work in an organization with cutting-edge technologies and in constant evolution.
* Be part of a solid project where people count.
* Take on challenges and bet on your professional career.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
* 5 years of experience required, including experience on a product development team using Agile/Scrum and lead experience.
* Knowledge of Agile methodologies beyond Scrum preferred, such as Scaled Agile (SAFE), Kanban
* License/Certification: Certified Scrum Master, Certified Agile Practitioner preferred