Tipo de contrato
Salario sin especificar
Descripción del empleo
We are looking for a Product Manager for SAP S/4 HANA Fashion Management solution within the Supplier Invoice Management domain, you will be responsible for enabling and guiding the design and development of integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs. Inscribirme a esta oferta
• As an Expert in Logistics Invoice Verification / Vendor Invoice Management for Direct Procurement, you will actively maintain recognized expert level knowledge and provide definitive advice.
• You will orchestrate the development and design of the roadmap to the current S/4 HANA Digital Core solution and subsequently supervise the delivery of the planned solutions in integration with any peripheral application systems.
Promoting process and solution standardization as best practice within the organization and support transformation of business units based on the target business model.
• Supporting external environment and assessment of emerging technologies to evaluate the potential impacts, threats and opportunities to the organization.
• You will contribute to the development of lean solution architecture, review and verify any software or data modelling design to ensure security and scalability is aligned with evolving IT governance standards.
• Managing stakeholders’ expectations in terms of solution delivery, E2E process alignment and technology stack development to support business queries and solution continuous improvement.
• You are a natural people and resource manager – invested in recruiting processes, allocating resources and actively mentoring your team members.
• You bring sound operational experience in SAP S/4 HANA MM-IV or VIM with in-depth knowledge in MM-FI/CO integration.
• Very strong understanding of tech & business processes in Direct/Indirect Procurement Suite integration to SAP S/4 HANA.
• Experience in system integration with sound understanding in EDI/ JSON:API technology.
• Experience in SAP Retail or Fashion solutions - previous project experience in retail, e-commerce or fashion industry is a plus.
• Proven functional consulting experience with process-oriented mindsets.
• You have experience in product-led driven solutioning environment.
• Excellent english communication skills and the ability to articulate ideas and opinions to stakeholders.
Location: Munich, Germany; Berlin, Germany; remote, Germany; remote, Spain; remote, Greece;