Tipo de jornada
Tipo de contrato
Salario sin especificar
Descripción del empleo
FutuRS is the technology company of the Ribera Salud Group and part of Centene Corporation. FutuRS is a new concept of healthcare in which we fuse clinical vision and technology to give an optimal and integral response to people´s needs. Results in health and technology without losing sight of the human character of both our patients and the professionals who are part of FutuRS.
We are looking to hire a highly creative Data Scientist to address data analytics challenges in our organization, to collect large volumes of data from varying sources, clean and interpret data, create solutions to overcome challenges and communicate with interested parties.
To succeed in this position; you need to be curious, creative and tech savvy. You need to stay up to date with data programming software and apps, have outstanding understanding of statistics and mathematics, and be proficient in writing algorithms. Top candidates will be persistent, and have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Collecting and interpreting data.
* Automating and integrating processes.
* Researching solutions to overcome data analytics challenges.
* Developing complex mathematical models that integrate business rules and requirements.
* Creating machine learning models.
* Communicating and meeting with software engineers, product owners and other stakeholders
* Sharing complex ideas verbally and visually in an understandable manner with non-technical stakeholders.
What do we offer?
* Salary according to the experience and merits of the candidate
* Training and continuous technological update.
* Professional and personal development based on experience, on projects
* Flexible compensation plan (medical insurance, restaurant and transportation cards, daycare checks)
What does it mean to be part of FutuRS?
* Join an international company with a great working environment.
* Work in an organization with cutting-edge technologies and in constant evolution.
* Be part of a solid project where people count.
* Take on challenges and bet on your professional career.
* A MSc or PhD degree in Applied Mathematics or Statistics
* 5+ years of industry experience.
* Advanced coursework in machine learning and programming.
* Experience using data visualization tools.
* Experience with data querying languages, and statistical or mathematical software.
* Proficient in writing algorithms, and knowing when to apply them.
* Excellent understanding of statistics, multi-variable calculus and linear algebra.
* Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
* Excellent communication skills.