Tipo de jornada
Tipo de contrato
Salario sin especificar
Descripción del empleo
FutuRS is the technology company of the Ribera Salud Group and part of Centene Corporation. FutuRS is a new concept of healthcare in which we fuse clinical vision and technology to give an optimal and integral response to people´s needs. Results in health and technology without losing sight of the human character of both our patients and the professionals who are part of FutuRS.
This role is a great opportunity to have a good balance between personal and professional life, as well as enhance your career, working with the latest technologies within complex environments. The deployment of the service includes 24x7 shifts, night remote shifts, and extra days off. Above the market employment conditions. Interim directly with us.
* Provide technical support for the Server environment and associated applications
* Perform daily tasks to ensure the stability and optimization of the server environment, which includes proactively identifying potential system
* issues before they become a problem, working with team members in deciding a resolution, and implementing the agreed upon resolutions
* Responsible for maintenance of the Linux web servers on all supported servers, end user support, monitoring system usage and performance, patching, management of backup and recovery of the operating system and third-party applications, file-system management, process automation, server installation/configuration, and third-party application support including installations and configurations
* Interface with business users and stakeholders to determine needs
* Review operational and organizational changes, assess how these changes will affect the server environment and incorporate the changes into the system architecture, as needed
* Coordinate, test, and implement all enhancements or new releases of application updates and Linux web servers
* Monitor, analyze, and evaluate system utilization to ensure the appropriate and efficient use of applications and system resources
What do we offer?
* Salary according to the experience and merits of the candidate
* Training and continuous technological update.
* Professional and personal development based on experience, on projects
* Flexible compensation plan (medical insurance, restaurant and transportation cards, daycare checks)
What does it mean to be part of FutuRS?
* Join an international company with a great working environment.
* Work in an organization with cutting-edge technologies and in constant evolution.
* Be part of a solid project where people count.
* Take on challenges and bet on your professional career.
* Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
* 3+ years of related experience.
* System administration experience on UNIX/Linux Operating Systems.
* Advanced skill level with most Operating System commands/utilities.
* Advanced understanding of clustering concepts, backup solutions, patching, system security standards, and virtualization technologies.
* Ability to solve complex problems in area of expertise.
* Experience with any of the following Ansible, Cloudbees Jenkins, Puppet, GoLang or Python.
* Experience with Observability systems (Dynatrace, Splunk)
* Infrastructure and configuration automation (Powershell, Ansible, VMWare, etc.)
* Experience wi
Teamwork Inscribirme a esta oferta