Barcelona, Barcelona 07/12/2012
Experiencia 1 Año Ingeniero Técnico A negociar
Profesionales interesados (3)
Join in a new CRM Project for the B2B Division based in Palma, with close co-ordination through the Head Office functions (Sales & Marketing, IT, Administration, Finance, etc.) and also, destination offices worldwide. We are looking for a Salesforce developer supporting several differents brands and business areas within the B2B division. This role will be responsible for developing Salesforce and integrate with other systems, monitoring and testing the developments and also giving support to the users.
What you will be doing:
1. Salesforce developments (user interface creation, database operations, system integrations and maintenance).
2. Salesforce Administration (user control, administration changes and maintenance).
3. Provide support for all users worldwide.
Palma de Mallorca (Balearic Islands) Based.
· Bachelor´s degree in computers
· Excel /MS Access and Databases
· Minimum 1 year experience in developing (Java, SQL Database)
· Dynamic, driven and self-motivated
· Autonomous, teamwork, Initiative & problem solving.
· Ability to work with international teams and flexibility to travel
· Proficiency level in English
· Based in Palma de Mallorca.
· Preferable knowledge in Cloud Computing – Salesforce (Apex language).