Tipo de jornada
Tipo de contrato
Descripción del empleo
LOCATION - Porto, Portugal (Relocation Package Available)
SALARY - 18,000 - 25,000 Euros
Credit Controller (Covering Europe Region - German & English Language required)
We are looking for energetic and passionate Credit Controllers to deliver a high level of service. You will be working for a global Logistics company based in a shared service centre in Porto, Portugal, efficiently collecting on behalf of their clients in Europe (German & English language skills required, both written and spoken).
Salary & Benefits:
- Take full ownership of and responsibility for a portfolio of customers, managing the full collection cycle including, stop supplies, dispute management and ensuring customer accounts are fully reconciled.
- Apply time management techniques to ensure daily activities are achieved, improving own and rest of team’s performance which is aligned to achieving goals and targets.
- Ensure activities are targeted at maximising cash collection and reducing overdue debt.
- Work with cross functions within the business to ensure invoice disputes are proactively recorded and resolved in a timely manner.
- Ensure all activities are performed, including reporting and business reviews in line with any service level agreements and the month end timetable.
- Provide insight and recommendations for customers within the debtor portfolio, to support the credit assessment process.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office suite i.e. advanced excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Native/Fluent in English & German (written and spoken)
- Demonstrable English written and oral communication.
- Demonstrable proven track record in Credit Control or other finance support functions
- 2+ years’ Credit Control or other relevant operational experience, ideally
- with a large international B2B corporation or equivalent with high volume/value customer responsibility.
- Working knowledge/experience of Oracle or similar ERP systems.
- Experience with Accounts Receivable and Advanced Collections modules.
- Knowledge of Freight Forwarding industry or similar industry advantageous.
- Qualified with Credit Professional body (equivalent of CICM).
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs .
Register and upload your CV to apply with just one click
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
Learn 12 Proven Ways to Fast-Track Your Career New
Find out how to shape your mind (and actions) to make your career work for you