Tipo de jornada
Tipo de contrato
Salario sin especificar
Descripción del empleo
We Are Looking For a Passionate Machine Learning Researcher/Scientist With Academic and Research Background, and knowledge in either of the following:
- Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing or at least in one of the two.
- Background in applying latest ML/DL/CV/NLP advances to to real world problems.
- EDA analysis, data wrangling and practical experience with datasets, ML models and evaluations.
- Languages and technologies: Python, pandas, scipy, PyTorch, Tensorflow, sklearn, Trax, nltk, opencv.
- Analytical mindset, problem solving and logical thinking capabilities
- Proactive attitude, constructive, intellectual curiosity and persistence to find answers to questions
- Strong ability to meet deadlines
- Keen to work as part of a diverse team of international colleagues and in a global inclusive culture
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or an equivalent numerate discipline
- A good level of interpersonal and communication skills (English level B2 minimum)
- Masters degree or specialized courses in one of the above mentioned fields
- Experience working with large real world datasets and scalable ML solutions
- Some experience in MLOPs and deployment of AI/ML solutions in the cloud
- Some experience in participating in Open Source projects
- Previous experience in retail, consumer, ecommerce, business, FMCG products (NielsenIQ portfolio)
- A grasp of databases (SQL, ElasticSearch, Solr)
- Agile methodologies development (SCRUM)