Tipo de contrato
25.000€ - 30.000€ bruto/año
Descripción del empleo
From IMAN Temporing, a company specialized in HR, we want to accompany you on your career path.
Get to know us more at www.imancorp.es!
Are you interested in a full-time job located in El Vallés ? Do you have previous experience in customer service, administration or logistics? If so, then this is your chance to work in a multinational organisation with a positive working environment!
A growing industrial business is looking for new talented people to join our Customer service departments. The successful candidate for this position will need excellent communication and problem-solving skills, attention to details, ability to multitask, flexibility and be a team player.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Handling customers' purchasing orders
- Providing delivery commitment to customers and follow-up on order activity,
- Inbound and outbound communication with our customers/suppliers and within the organisation
- Providing necessary shipping and quality documentation to facilitate shipments and collections of the goods
- Handling new customer and supplier requests creation
-Escalation of customer complaints across several communication channels
This role requires skills in communicating with many kinds of customers in a professional and considerate manner to gain
and retain our existing customer base by having a positive customer service experience.
What do we offer?
- A permanent full-time job of 40 hours per week
- WFH policy to be applied; after 3 months of trial period
- Schedule: 8 - 17h (1h flexibility), from Monday to Thursday. Short shift on Friday, from 8 to 15h.
- Salary: 24.000 - 28.000 EURO per year
- Training and internal growth opportunities
- Shuttle from FCG and RENFE to the organisation
- Higher education or bachelor's degree with administrative and/or commercial orientation or equal through experience Inscribirme a esta oferta
- Native level of Dutch and French and advanced level of English (company language)
- At least 2 years' experience in administration/customer service/logistics
- Working knowledge of MS Office packages and Oracle R12. Knowledge WorkDay, E-commerce, web-portals and EDI is an asset