Tipo de jornada
Tipo de contrato
Salario sin especificar
Descripción del empleo
We are establishing a new support team in Madrid to assist the daily operations of the Group. This new hiring process will bring +60 highly skilled IT profiles to different areas such as DBA, System Administration, Helpdesk, IROC, ISOPS and Security. This is a permanent role and the employment will be directly with us.
This role is a great opportunity to have a good balance between personal and professional life, as well as enhance your career, working with the latest technologies within complex environments. The deployment of the service includes 24x7 shifts, night remote shifts, and extra days off. Above the market conditions. Interim directly with us.
* Local team coordination and main contact person for the international teams.
* DB server installation & configuration
* DB upgrade, migration, Patching
* Alerts/ job monitoring & troubleshooting
* Backup management
* Incident and Request fulfillment for DB technologies
* Perform periodic DB health checks
* Deploying and testing DR solutions
* Database Performance tuning and troubleshooting
* Manage environment inventory and documentation
* Perform root cause analysis for critical incidents
* Participation in Change Control meetings to discuss on planned changes
* Explore automation opportunities to optimize support and bring in
* efficiency in Operations
What do we offer?
* Salary according to the experience and merits of the candidate
* Training and continuous technological update.
* Professional and personal development based on experience, on projects
* Flexible compensation plan (medical insurance, restaurant and transportation cards, daycare checks)
What does it mean to be part of FutuRS?
* Join an international company with a great working environment.
* Work in an organization with cutting-edge technologies and in constant evolution.
* Be part of a solid project where people count.
* Take on challenges and bet on your professional career.
* Fluent level of English (B2-C1)
* Proficient at Index creation
* Proficient at Query optimization
* Strong understanding of relational DB Design and Normalization
* Proficient at database security
* Strong understanding of Active Directory
* Strong understanding of Networking
* Proficient with disaster recover processes
* Automation Skills
* Monitor system health
* Nice to haves: