Tipo de jornada
Tipo de contrato
Salario sin especificar
Descripción del empleo
Gamelearn is the world-leading company in skills training through video games and a pioneer in the development of game-based learning solutions. With over 15 years of experience, we have trained more than 200,000 professionals from more than 2,000 companies from 5 continents (Coca-cola company, Apple, HP, Boeing, Pfizer, BCD travel, World Bank, IQVIA, etc..
Gamelearn has revolutionized corporate training by creating the most awarded game-based learning platform in the world.
Our team is passionate about video games and personal development. We believe in having fun at work in a relaxed environment (our offices have foosball and ping pong tables, video game consoles, sofas, vending machines, etc.)
Join a young, multicultural, creative and innovative team with a great purpose: to help people learn and grow!
We’re looking for a Junior game designer to create demo prototypes for our clients.
* Reporting to the Academy, the Junior designer will be responsible for creating prototype games for client demos.
* Supporting sales team in client demos
* They will become quickly proficient in the use of the editor and our serious game methodology. Full training in the Editor and Gamelearn methodology provided by Academy.
* Fast learner with an interest in adult education and lifelong learning
* Has passion and interest in Video Games
* Able to quickly understand a learning objective in order to teach it to someone else
* Creative and curious
* Understands the importance of training in corporate companies
* Able to work to deadlines and deliver high quality
* Recent graduate/student of eLearning development, Instructional design, Game design or similar
* Proficient in Spanish and English, other languages a plus