Tipo de jornada
Tipo de contrato
Salario sin especificar
Descripción del empleo
Job Summary Inscribirme a esta oferta
Are you a highly motivated and professional teacher of English? Can you teach general English to all age groups and levels? Do you have experience in preparing students for official exams? CentrosD2 invites applications from well-qualified, experienced and enthusiastic EFL teachers with native level English, to join us for a full scholastic year.
Who are we?
CentrosD2 is a well-established, rapidly expanding training centre which is committed to quality and is certified as ISO 9001 - the international Standard for Quality Management.
We offer a variety of courses, including a comprehensive year round English programme and we have specialized in certified language training since 2006. As an official examination centre for the National University of Distance Learning (UNED-CUID), University of Cambridge, ETS TOEFL and TOEIC, Language Cert, Cervantes Institute and Alliance Française we offer exam courses in numerous languages (including English, Spanish, French, Italian and Arabic).
Where are we?
CentrosD2 is a short walk from the city centre, in the Spanish North-African enclave of Melilla.
Who are we looking for?
As a teaching member of staff at CentrosD2, you will:
- be a highly motivated and responsible professional
- be talented at teaching across the age range, from 3 years to adult.
- be able to teach all CEFR levels
- be a native level speaker of English
- be CELTA qualified, or equivalent
- be committed to professional development
- have experience in exam preparation
- have the legal right to work and live in Spain
Salary and Benefits
A full-time contract runs until June with the opportunity to continue over the summer months in our summer schools or intensive courses. There is also the possibility of extending the contract by mutual consent for another school year.
- a monthly salary of 1,300 net
- opportunities for overtime
- a yearly supplementary allowance of 300 in respect of termination of contract without incidences.
- paid holidays in winter and spring including all national and local holidays.
- opportunities for career advancement, responsibility and promotion.
- return boat transportation from Malaga to Melilla once a year (40 ).
- support with finding accommodation, with regularization and documentation
- the opportunity to learn Spanish and prepare for an official examination
- as a Cambridge Partner centre, our teachers have access to online training courses