Multinational learning and media company based in Europe.
The main responsibilities are:
- ensuring compliance with Group Tax Policy
- ensuring all local tax obligations are met
- providing tax advice and day-to-day assistance with tax matters
- assisting in quarterly IFRS tax accounting
- managing local tax audits
- drafting appeals if needed
- maintaining good relationships with the local tax authorities
- monitoring developments in local tax legislation and practice
- co-operating with external advisors when needed
- assisting in development projects related to tax
- working together with local finance and business teams
Leading international company.
Master's degree in taxation, accountancy or law. Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in working with taxation (e.g. industry or Big 4 firm). Experience with Spanish tax groupings (CIT & VAT); Spanish indirect and direct tax knowledge; Experience with IFRS tax accounting principles is an advantage; Experience with tax and finance related software tools is an advantage. Fluency in Spanish and English language.
Recibe en tu email nuevas ofertas de trabajo similares.
Para completar tu candidatura, Michael Page necesita completar tu registro en su web.