- Strong B2B marketing experience|Advanced English
Energy multinational focused on leading in the energy transition towards a low-carbon future through power and hydrogen, supporting our aim to power progress together through more and cleaner energy solutions.
Reporting to the Europe Marketing Manager the professional willhave to:
- Define and input into strategic, annual marketing planning and assist in the agreement of a clearly defined and effective strategy with senior leadership.
- Execute the agreed plan to the highest quality, efficiently and effectively working with stakeholders internal and external with a view to positioning the company as a leader in B2B space.
- Build a deep working knowledge of Gas, Power and Environmental Products sales and Country Lead to generate print and video content of the highest quality to be used in presentations and brochures as well as online and on Social Media.
- Organize and manage involvement in targeted events, trade shows and conferences to deliver the agreed strategic outcomes to establish the company as the leading participant
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to define customer roadmap and define new CVP's
- Provide input and insights into new market developments, maintaining a strong strategic and profit minded focus whilst remaining alert to new products and how these might lead to future commercial value
- CRM management to organize and support campaign together with Sales Manager/accounts.
The Spain Marketing Manager will sit within the Reneweable Eenergy Solutions Europe Marketing team with 100% focus on B2B business. Your primary objective will be firmly on delivering growth ambition in the B2B space. You will be expected to input into marketing strategy and planning and deliver effective, high quality and on time work in the execution of the plan.
We require a creative, profit focused marketing professional with excellent analytical skills and capable of contributing to the team ethos. Working under tight deadlines and conflicting pressures, the candidate will prove able to continue delivering to an excellent standard, with clear focus on the bottom line and priorities in hand.
Candidates are expected to have a wide set of multidisciplinary skills:
- Prior B2B Marketing experience with a proven track record of delivery of Brand positioning, advocacy, event management, and delivery of high quality digital and Social Media strategies.
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial mentality and strong analytical skills with a relentless and flexible approach to the delivery of agreed goals.
- Expert in developing and cultivating external relationships and proven track record in stakeholder management.
- Fluent English is a requirement and multilingual would be an advantage
- The position demands the ability to handle the inevitable need of prioritization that arise as a result of operating within a Global context
- Experience in strategy development & critical thinking and proven analytic skills, with demonstrated ability to use information to deliver profitable business strategies.
- Proven ability to work in a virtual team (including organizing activities across different time zones), to prioritize and to work independently.
- This role is a challenging position with excellent development opportunities across Europe and the wider group. We are interested in attracting people to our business who share our core working values of honesty, integrity and respect for others. We also want those who can build on our business vision, are prepared to accept accountability and can achieve great results through teamwork.
The position calls for a self-motivated, entrepreneurial and responsible individual with the ability to perform well under pressure. You will work with a global team of capable and motivated professionals and as such, will benefit from the ability to work and form relationships with a diverse set of individuals.
The role will require strong B2B marketing experience as to achieve our goals we will need to utilise the full suite of marketing strategies and activities, both digital and traditional. In addition, you will be required to work with the newly formed Marketing team to support them with lead generation, creation of materials, organise and manage our involvement in strategic trade shows and conferences.