Tipo de contrato
De duración determinada
Salario sin especificar
Descripción del empleo
From Adecco Group we are selecting a recruiter for one of our clients located in Madrid.
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
- Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates and possess the mentality to - profile people and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation\ rather than sell a role.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment of talent that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine-tuning current processes for recruiting that fits within Amazons mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
- Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
- Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification and Amazon- s Leadership Principles. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills, with a keen focus on delivering business results.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
- Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
- Experience recruiting for mid-senior level talent. - Bachelor- s degree or equivalent post-secondary degree
- Corporate and/or search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
- Experience building and driving talent sourcing initiatives
- Fluent language skills in other European Languages are highly valued
- Temporary contract for 6 months
- Full time
- Salary of 24.000€.
. Inscribirme a esta oferta