Tipo de contrato
Salario sin especificar
Descripción del empleo
- Defining acceptance tests (including test scenarios) to show that stories are implemented as expected and drive test automation to make results highly visible within and outside the team
- Creating, executing and maintaining automated tests
- Testing on different platforms, devices and browsers
- Work as a member of an agile team delivering high-quality software
- Perform black-box tests that assure that the release fulfils the specifications
- Test plan writing, test case writing and test case execution.
- Document software issues and enhancement requests and assist development with concise and detailed steps for replication of the defects found while performing tests
- BS in Computer Science, related degree, minimum 5 years experience.
- Experience working on high criticality and high availability environments.
- Agile methodologies. (SCRUM, Kanban..)
- Experience working with Continuous Delivery environments
- Deep experience testing API REST and SPAs within a microservices architecture
- Ability to comprehend complexity, to fully understand a product with all of its business and technological implications, and to approach the improvement of its quality from that perspective
- Experience with Acceptance Tests and Specification by Example (Gherkin Syntax tools like Cucumber)