- An opportunity to be a part of a global organization
- Lots of opportunity to learn and grow within the team.
American Tower Corporation, one of the largest global Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs), is a leading independent owner, operator and developer of wireless and broadcast communications real estate. Their global portfolio includes more than 181,000 communications sites, including more than 41,000 properties in the United States and more than 140,000 properties internationally.
The IT Business Analyst, with minimal supervision, consults with business and IT team members about complex initiatives, challenges and opportunities. The incumbent works in a global, cross-functional environment and will report directly to the IT Director of Europe. Furthermore, the incumbent will be responsible for identifying process improvement opportunities, identifying common reusable solutions and to further increase the efficiency of current business practices. The Analyst leverages IT-related best practices to deliver business solutions. The incumbent must be resilient and flexible in response to a rapidly growing global organization with changing business needs.
- Collaborate with, and facilitate communication between, IT, business partners and stakeholders in order to drive change.
- Facilitate cross-functional requirement sessions to elicit, document and analyze business requirements and functional specifications for complex cross-functional projects to design the best solution for business needs.
- Identify operational inefficiencies, conflicting business practices and integration issues, suggesting alternative solutions to cross-functional problems.
- Demonstrate how new technologies, best practices and trends can be incorporated into business and IT processes leveraging a strong understanding of end-to-end processes.
- Facilitate the business and operational readiness for deployment of systems and process changes and introduction of new products.
- Provide consulting support on cross-functional processes and system issues and the review, acquisition and implementation of new products.
- Provide functional and technical expertise within multiple business areas, and provide strategic, forward-looking vision when configuring or customizing solutions to maintain flexibility and future integration opportunities.
- Network with internal customers and external colleagues to maintain relationships and stay current on industry developments.
- Easily adapt to changing priorities and requirements.
- Research best practices as process gaps or issues are identified.
- Serve as a mentor and peer reviewer to other team members.
A competitive salary package and the opportunity to be a part of massively growing comapny and team!