Global Multinational Company
* Work and maintain a constant relationship with the sales, marketing, finance,and supply chain teams to veil for the forecast accuracy challenging hypothesis when necessary.
* Identify demand forecast risks and develop effective mitigation planstogether with the sales teams to improve demand forecast accuracy.
* Implement the S&OP processwith transversal coordination with Local business, International business, and operations.
* Developthe forecasts and inventory rules according to the demand and market trends.
* Promote and participate on new software or packages implementation for Demand Planning.
* Report on forecast saccuracy and inventory KPIs. Make recommendations and lead action
6 months contract
Bachelor's degree in business, supply chain or engineering.
5 years' experience in demand planning and S&OP organization.
Office Package. Proficient in Excel. SAP experience. Demand planning IT tool experience
English (Fluent C2)
Recibe en tu email nuevas ofertas de trabajo similares.
Para completar tu candidatura, Michael Page necesita completar tu registro en su web.