Tipo de jornada
Tipo de contrato
Salario sin especificar
Descripción del empleo
Gamelearn is the world-leading company in skills training through video games and a pioneer in the development of game-based learning solutions. With over 15 years of experience, we have trained more than 200,000 professionals from more than 2,000 companies from 5 continents (BBVA, Volvo, Adidas, Bayer, Camper, Coca-Cola, Decathlon, Ericsson, Europcar, Fujitsu, Iberia, Hyundai, Nivea, Panasonic, Pepsi ...) Gamelearn has revolutionized corporate training by creating the most awarded game-based learning platform in the world.
Our team is passionate about video games and personal development. We believe in having fun at work in a relaxed environment (our offices have fushball and ping pong tables, video game consoles, sofas, vending machines, etc.) Join a young, multicultural, creative and innovative team with a great purpose: to help people learn and grow! Real
Customer Success comes from the heart. You have the best customer management and business consultancy skills around. You're passionate about engaging your customers and expanding their use cases. You have impeccable relational skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with. If this is you, there are a lot of people who are adopting our product and we would love your help in taking care of our customers!
- Project manage the onboarding process for both small, medium-sized-enterprise and large accounts.
- Provide customer support and technical support via email (Helpdesk).
- Drive resolution of technical issues as they arise.
- Build strong relationships and maintain frequent engagement with assigned customers and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Collaborate with Production, Sales, IT, and Marketing to provide the client with the best experience and to drive upselling opportunities.
- Monitor and Analyze account specific data and provide corrective measures as necessary to ensure best implementation of our products.
-2+ years of relevant experience (sales/customer service/project management/clients relationship).
-Bachelor's Degree required.
-Impeccable written and verbal communication skills in French and English or Spanish.
-Zendesk experience (preferred).
-Solid Excel and Powerpoint capabilities.