Tipo de contrato
Salario sin especificar
Descripción del empleo
From New Tandem we are looking for a battle-tested System Administrator with experience with the Linux system,
Amazon AWS environment and security best practices.
You will be responsible for helping our team with cloud management, pentesting, managing
privacy and security policies and risk assessment from a technical point of view, as well as
monitoring the network...
Your role is making sure our servers, endpoints and network are safe, and also normal
operations related to security and systems and helping with the maintenance of our information
security management system.
We offer flexible working hours, a young team, a great atmosphere and loads of opportunities.
Training for an advanced security operation
A fun and young multinational team
Interesting projects and applications used by thousands of users around the world
Flexible working hours
Possibility to work remotely...
Office in Central Madrid
• Relentless in finding simple, elegant solutions to complex problems.
• At least 3 years experience managing Linux systems
• At least 1 year experience with vulnerability management
• Security certifications is a plus
• Security incident management (incident triage) is a plus
• Pentesting knowledge is a plus
• Proactive, accountable, flexible, analytical, pragmatic
• High motivation to learn and grow