Tipo de jornada
Tipo de contrato
Salario sin especificar
Descripción del empleo
BI Consultant (SQL/SSIS )
IT Services for the Health Industry
FutuRS, leading IT Services company specialised in the health industry, with headquarters in Spain and clients in the UK, is looking for an experience BI consultant with a deep understanding of SQL, SSIS. FutuRS is a new concept of healthcare in which we fuse clinical vision and technology to give an optimal and integral response to people´s needs. Results in health and technology without losing sight of the human character of both our patients and the professionals who are part of FutuRS.
Mission: Development of technical specifications based on requirements ensuring the highest quality of the work delivered and following good programming practices; extraction, consolidation and evolution of data with the development of reports necessary for their use by the corresponding business area; technical dialogue with the different members of the team; follow-up of the guidelines established by the work methodology in order to ensure the adaptation and flexibility necessary to achieve the project objectives; participate in continuous improvement and learning actions necessary to respond to technological challenges.
* Develop and implement tasks based on specifications.
* Analyze and document new functionalities requested by users.
* Extraction, generation of reports and sending of data.
* Administrative documentation of processes and activities as appropriate.
* Respond to the reporting requests established by the Group's Corporate.
* Extraction of data from the origins, consolidation and evolution of the data warehouse, design and implementation of ETLs, as well as development of reports with various data presentation tools.
* Contribute to continuous improvement processes in the development of applications.
What do we offer?
* Salary according to the experience and merits of the candidate
* Training and continuous technological update.
* Professional and personal development based on experience, on projects
* Flexible compensation plan (medical insurance, restaurant and transportation cards, daycare checks)
What does it mean to be part of FutuRS?
* Join an international company with a great working environment.
* Work in an organization with cutting-edge technologies and in constant evolution.
* Be part of a solid project where people count.
* Take on challenges and bet on your professional career.
* Engineer / technical engineer in computer science or telecommunications.
* Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position.
* Advanced knowledge of SQL.
* Knowledge of SSIS and SAAS
* Knowledge of Python.
* Power BI.
* Management of formulas / macros in Excel.
* Reporting tools.
* Commitment and organization, wanting to grow.
* Teamwork, high learning capacity, vocation for service.
Nice to have:
* Knowledge of ETL in Azure (Data Factory, pipelines, SSIS in Azure).
* DAX / M knowledge to develop in tabular PowerBI / SSAS.
* Experience using Azure DevOps. (Scrum, Git as version controller, etc).