Tipo de jornada
Tipo de contrato
Salario sin especificar
Descripción del empleo
Tier 3 Gaming Support Agents are highly-skilled in providing great customer service, no matter how challenging the situation. This means you’ve got to really enjoy helping people and solving problems! The majority of the work you’ll be responsible for is directly communicating with our players and customers when there’s been a service failure or when there’s something unusually challenging about a case. You will also be tasked with projects that involve critical thinking, investigation, root cause analysis, and technical writing to solve issues at their
As Tier 3 Gaming Support Agent, you will be connected to a global organization and are expected to model ideal behavior, supporting your teammates with your expert knowledge, friendly attitude, and “can-do” spirit.
If you enjoy games and have a heart for helping others, please apply.
- Answering escalated support inquiries (mainly through email, but can include other channels) in a timely, friendly, and helpful manner.
- Root-cause analysis of player and customer issues.
- Assisting other employees with a variety of requests.
- Working on special projects that are periodically assigned by department leadership.
- Interacting with agents globally, helping them solve cases, and providing feedback for continuous improvement.
- Learning and using internal technical tools and systems.
- Obtaining product and process knowledge quickly.
Job requirements - You know German and English at a near-native level. - You are available to work full-time and in a fixed schedule. - You have in-depth knowledge about gaming and you love anything related to video games. - You own a PS4, Xbox One, or a modern gaming PC/laptop. - You are a fast learner, you take initiative and are awesome at troubleshooting. - Experience in a Customer Service environment or an international business setting is a plus! - You have a dedicated quiet work space, located within your own residence. PC requirements: - An internet speed minimum of 1 Mb/s download and 0,5 Mb/s upload internationally. - A minimum of 6 GB RAM memory. - Your computer should run at least a 64-bit version of Windows 8 or newer, or a recently released version of macOS. - An i5 processor (2,8 Ghz or faster), or better/ similar, max. 3 years old. - A screen with at least 1080p Full HD display. External monitors are acceptable. - A smartphone usable for two-factor authentication that runs at least: . Android 4.4 or newer . Apple iOS 10.0 or newer