Tipo de jornada
Tipo de contrato
Salario sin especificar
Descripción del empleo
Grupo Arestora, HR and business performance consultant, is looking for a Safety Manager for HUHTAMAKI, our customer multinational provider of sustainable packaging solutions, with a plant located in Nules-Castellón.
* Creates, supports, and implements strategies to establish and improve safety compliance.
* Monitor compliance to procedures and policies by observing employees and operations to promote a culture of health and safety.
* Administers, monitors and audits safety and health programs to ensure ISO 45001 compliance. Completes annual review on each program. Assists with injury/illness prevention and correction.
* Engaging and directing the leadership staff in their safety roles and responsibilities. Effectively communicating what the safety responsibilities are for their direct reports and how their activities impact safety performance.
* Reviewing planned changes and new equipment prior to receipt. Approves or recommends changes in manufacturing engineering matters of plant layout, location/relocation of machinery, equipment, facilities, safety designs, and processes.
* Oversees all equipment certifications and re-certifications
* Conducts job hazard analysis for ergonomic improvements and injury prevention
* Inspect facilities to detect existing or potential accident and health hazards, determine corrective or preventative measures where indicated, and follow up to ensure measures have been implemented.
* Recommend solutions to issues, improvement opportunities or new prevention measures.
* Report on health and safety awareness, issues, and statistics.
REQUISITOS DEL PUESTO:
* Bachelor’s degree in Engineering preferred and B.S. Degree in Safety Management.
* Deep understanding health and safety regulations.
* 3-5 years of safety management experience in a manufacturing environment.
* Experience with ISO 45001 certification.
* Solid understanding of a production / manufacturing environment.
* Must be experienced in working with outside contractors.
* Good knowledge of data analysis and risk assessment.
* Excellent knowledge of written and spoken Spanish and English.
* Competence in the use of Microsoft Office 365.
* Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities.
Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience working with all