Tipo de contrato
22.000€ - 22.000€ bruto/año
Descripción del empleo
Do you have experience as Wellbeing and Resilience Lead? Do you have a proficiency level of English? If you are looking for a stable development opportunity in a solid company, this offer may interest you.
Our client Majorel with office in Barcelona, is a leading Contact Center in the sector, serving clients from 30 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, America and Asia in more than 60 languages.
The W&R Lead manages the W&R program working closely with external providers (counsellors), local HR and the Global Wellbeing & Resiliency Program manager ensuring the wellbeing of employees in content moderation sector.
· Coordinate the participation of a psychologist in all initial training sessions to introduce the provider\s Wellbeing & Resiliency area.
· Coordinate the W&R courses for Managers from counsellors
· Coordinate and plan the Coaching sessions and their contents and methods: Make follow up, keep statistics and analyse effectiveness.
- - One to One
- - Groups
· Coordinate and plan sessions requested by our employees on resilience, stress management, mindfulness, etc. Make follow up, keep statistics and analyze effectiveness.
· Floor walks & pop up sessions. Make follow up, keep statistics and analyze effectiveness.
· Mental health analysis: Make follow up, keep statistics and analyse effectiveness.
- to new hires during initial training.
- Current employees after individual sessions
· Ensure Quality in each process and procedure
· Monitors & evaluates local program effectiveness
· Raises awareness for the Feel Good Program internally
· Alerts to possible massive talent leaks.
· Supervision of compliance with the separation procedures.
· This position requires the use of confidential information in accordance with their responsibilities and tasks in the position and must be adapted to the manual of good use of information systems.
· Any other function that is considered relevant and necessary in the area.
· Supports with recruiting local Wellbeing Ambassadors
· Develops and implements initiatives together with Wellbeing Ambassadors
- Salary according to candidate.
- Monday to Friday 9 am to 6 pm with some flexibility for specific days to start earlier.
- Contract with Majorel: 6 months + permanent contract.
-Full proficiency in English and Spanish (min. C1 level, mandatory); Inscribirme a esta oferta
- Previous experience required, minimum 1 year in the HR Development department
- Very good PC skills and excellent knowledge of MS Office Applications, on-line tools;
- Communication skills and Reporting experience.