Tipo de contrato
27.000€ - 30.000€ bruto/año
Descripción del empleo
The primary responsibility of the Business Development Representative is to increase the lead and opportunity pipeline through outbound hunting cold/warm calling to generate leads and proper need analysis.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Hunting through cold/warm calling to generate Leads according to campaign schedule and work-lists provided.
- Executing effective prospecting efforts to maximize coverage of defined accounts.
- Generating, qualifying, nurturing and handover of leads and opportunities by developing and driving effective calling and selling strategies that are based on valid, customer-specific value propositions.
- Passing qualified leads to Inside Sales after proper need analysis.
- Building and maintaining a good working relationship with sales and marketing contacts in order to amass knowledge to enable you to do the job of demand generation more effectively.
- Regular review of lead pipeline and progression. Proactively give qualitative and quantitative feedback to Marketing on campaigns.
- Prospects recruitment through event invitation and survey follow up.
-Documenting all campaign and lead management related activities using the adequate systems correctly.
- Updating and maintaining according to standard procedures to ensure sales and marketing have the most up to date information as and when required.
We are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications, experience and skills: Inscribirme a esta oferta
- Native level of German and high level of English.
- At least 2 years Business experience preferably B2B.
- Experience in the management and execution of inbound/outbound activities.
- Proven sales drive.
- Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills to serve as a trusted advisor.
- Good IT/ preferably business software knowledge and understanding of SAP Customer Experience solutions.
- Capacity to listen actively in order to identify prioritized customer needs.
- Understanding of business challenges facing a defined industry and line of business.
- Ability to articulate the SAP Customer Experience value proposition clearly in a defined industry and line of business
Ability to work independently with a strong drive for results.
- Strong facility with teamwork and an ability to learn and adapt quickly.