- Excellent opportunity for candidates who'd like to develop themselves in Finance
- PageGroup Shared Services Centre in Barcelona
At the heart of PageGroup's business are the thousands of people's lives we change, the outstanding service we provide to our clients and candidates and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world. We're proud to set the standard in the recruitment profession - our specialist service with a personal touch is how we change lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.
PageGroup was established in the UK in 1976. We're now a FTSE 250 organization with operations in 36 countries, providing recruitment services and career opportunities at a local regional and global level.
In Barcelona, our Shared Services Centre regroups positions to support our operations in Europe and globally.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centreProject related activities:
Middle Office related activities (not exhaustive):
- Support project activities including but not limited to: Preparation of project meetings & materials, taking notes & preparing minutes.
- Support process & desktop procedure documentation as well as training materials.
- Support in training & coaching new joiners.
- Gather, review, manage information & documents from different stakeholders.
- Gather customer information, create and manage change into the customer master data bases ensuring alignment between the different systems and accuracy of data.
- Gather & document customer invoicing specificities & work closely with the different teams to identify how to automate/produce invoicing according to requirements.
- Review revenue & check compliance, create & send invoices.
- Receive self-billing information & manage reconciliation.
- Identify, assess, categorize and solve invoice errors & disputes in collaboration with the local & collection team.
- Provide accurate and timely responses and communication to internal and external customers queries & requests.
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholders (Middle Office, local finance & business teams) to deliver excellent service.
- Generate reporting (Invoices/ Credit notes …) for business need.
- Any other middle office ad-hoc tasks.
Ideally Business Administration Degree or equivalent.
Ideally priorexperience of:
- working in shared service center environment
- working in Billing or Customer Service
- collaborating effectively with international team/cross-team to deliver
Fluency in Dutch or German and English
and an additional European language is the must (Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French).
Excellent attention to detail and accuracy; ensures facts are correct, complete and consistent.
Excellent customer-focus & communication skills (written & verbal).
Uses standard procedures and common sense to solve problems.
Analytical, problem-solving mindset understanding on how to handle, resolve and escalate enquiries; passes on information promptly.
Excellent organizational skills and ability to work under pressure & manage deadlines?.
Ability to work independently, take initiatives, continuous improvement mindset.
At ease with Excel.
For internal hire only: Experience in PRS, Customer Connect or NetSuite is a plus.