Tipo de contrato
Salario sin especificar
Descripción del empleo
From IMAN Temporing, a company specialized in HR, we want to accompany you on your career path.
Get to know us more at www.imancorp.es!
Are you interested in a full-time job located in El Vallés ? Do you have previous experience in customer service, administration or logistics? If so, then this is your chance to work in a multinational organisation with a positive working environment!
A growing industrial business is looking for new talented people to join our Customer service departments. The successful candidate for this position will need excellent communication and problem-solving skills, attention to details, ability to multi-task, flexibility and be a team player.
Your functions would be:
- Handling customers' purchasing orders, by using a mix of different technologies and processes, and ensure effective service and administrative support for the assigned customers, following compliancy regulations.
- Providing delivery commitment to customers and follow-up on order activity, to alert customer and sales team in case of discrepancies
What we offer you:
- A permanent full-time job of 40 hours per week
- WFH policy to be applied; after 3 months of trial period
- Schedule: 8 - 17h (1h flexibility), from Monday to Thursday. Short shift on Friday, from 8 to 15h.
- Salary: 24.000 - 28.000 EURO per year
- Training and internal growth opportunities
- Shuttle from FCG and RENFE to the organisation
Requirements: Inscribirme a esta oferta
- Higher education or bachelor's degree with administrative and/or commercial orientation or equal through experience
- High level of German, Dutch and French and advanced level of English (company language)
- At least 2 years' experience in administration/customer service/logistics
- Working knowledge of MS Office packages and Oracle R12. Knowledge WorkDay, E-commerce, web-portals and EDI is an asset
If you feel like this offer fits to your professional background, feel free to join our selection process by subscribing to the offer!