At the heart of PageGroup's business are the thousands of people's lives we change, the outstanding service we provide to our clients and candidates and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world. We're proud to set the standard in the recruitment profession - our specialist service with a personal touch is how we change lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.
PageGroup was established in the UK in 1976. We're now a FTSE 250 organization with operations in 36 countries, providing recruitment services and career opportunities at a local regional and global level.
In Barcelona, our Shared Services Centre regroups positions to support our operations in Europe and globally. Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
* In charge of delivering monthly and quarterly commissions and bonus calculations for Europe
* Providing the front office explanations for the calculation of commissions and bonuses and P&L questions
* Working together with Finance business partners and local teams regarding the commissions& bonus calculations
* Performing the reconciliation of bonus pool files monthly
* Adapting calculations to new schemes by communicating with the finance business partners to create simulations if needed
* Updating EU Commissions & Bonus Overview Table to reflect the scheme changes
* Developing and maintaining calculation files and automatization of the process
* Working closely with stakeholders with a value add perspective
* Experience in a very multinational environment (+40 nationalities in the SSC)
* Competitive compensation and benefits package in Barcelona, various well-being activity options
* MS Office (advanced level of Excel incl. pivot tables and functions such as vlookup/sumifs etc.), other BI tools (cubes, etc.). Interest in IT systems.
* Any experience in corporate finance (reporting, controlling, accounting) would be a great asset
* Fluency in English
* Knowledge of MS Power Automate
* Strong work structure, organization and ability to work autonomously towards objectives and to respect strict deadlines
* Having a team player mentality
* Accuracy and ability to work with large volume of data
* User experience of Power BI is a plus
* Ability to work with various type of stakeholders
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Problem-solving skills, curiosity and resilience
Recibe en tu email nuevas ofertas de trabajo similares.
Para completar tu candidatura, Page Personnel necesita completar tu registro en su web.