Tipo de contrato
Salario sin especificar
Descripción del empleo
You will join one of the world’s leading telematics solution providers, dedicated to fleet management, vehicle telematics and connected car services. You will work in a young and multicultural environment.
The offices are located in the center of Barcelona, accessible using public transportation.
As a Business Developer, your main objective will be to convert leads into clients, working closely with the Inside Sales department and focusing on building long lasting relationships with the clients.
During your day to day:
- You will build strong relationships with clients and communicating over the phone.
- You will be negotiating to close sales.
- You will be responsible for preparing each call efficiently gathering information from the internal CRM software.
- You will be handling each call following the guidelines provided with respect to the introduction, question asking and closing techniques.
- You will be logging all mandatory and optional data in the correct manner in the internal CRM software.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a native level of German and speak English fluently.
- You are not afraid to be on the phone.
- You can build strong relationships and close sales.
- You are comfortable working with B2B companies.
- You have intermediate to advanced software skills.
- You are able to identify each leads’ situation to prioritise accordingly.
- You effectively convert leads to customers
- You have very good self-motivation abilities.
- You are an excellent team player.
- You have a positive attitude and don't give up easily.
What we offer:
- You will work in multinational environment.
- You will receive a competitive salary.
- You will enjoy a complete benefit package, with health insurance, a dental plan, and meal vouchers.
- You will work full time, from Monday to Friday (9h-18h).
- You will enjoy 24 days of holiday per year
- You will form part of a company culture that likes to work hard and play hard.