FMCG company based in Barcelona
Day to Day you will:
* Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis including product performance, operational performance,
customer behaviour, retail trends, what if scenarios etc.
* Provide performance measures for product and services suppliers, identifying and supporting the
correction of underlying issues.
* Provide product forecast to support the Retail Ops Manager on the supply chain management with third
party providers, assuring stock availability at best cost through the network, minimizing out of stock and
* Analyse sales data to recommend changes to stock ordering, shelf space allocation and promotional
* Measure and report as required on the agreed operational key performance indicators (KPIs).
* Perform a variety of tasks in support of implementing new products and stores
Flexibility to work from home as many days as you want
About your qualifications:
* You are at the start of your career, looking for an opportunity to use your fascination with data to learn
and develop in a rapidly changing industry. Previous experience in retail is not needed but familiarity with
the airline industry will be a plus.
* Advanced proficiency with Excel (advanced formulas e.g., INDEX, MATCH, INDIRECT, IF/AND/OR,
XLOOKUPS), VBA, macros, and Power Query knowledge a significant advantage.
* Working proficiency with Power BI or similar platform e.g., Tableau.
* Experience with handling and analysing large data sets 100,000+ rows.
* Ability to apply basic statistics to prove or disprove significance in trends or patterns (standard deviation,
* Familiarity with other analytic tools an advantage (SQL, Python, R) and a willingness to learn more would
be an advantage.About you:
* You have business level fluency in both Spanish and English (mandatory). Italian and/or French desirable.
* You are a hands on individual with strong interpersonal skills and ethical standards, with the ability to
express yourself clearly both verbally and in writing/presentations.
* You are professionally curious and an independent thinker capable of proactively developing innovative
solutions to support our business goals.
* You can work on your own initiative in a fast-paced environment and plan your work to achieve deadlines.
* You are team-oriented, with the ability to work collaboratively across multi-functional global teams.
* You are comfortable with a hybrid working environment, our team of Analysts are internationally spread
not in the same office.
* You are flexible to include frequent travel into your lifestyle; your passport gives you unrestricted right to
live and work in the EU.
Recibe en tu email nuevas ofertas de trabajo similares.
Para completar tu candidatura, Page Personnel necesita completar tu registro en su web.