- Great career opportunity /International Hub
- PageGroup Shared Services Centre
At the heart of PageGroup's business are the thousands of people's lives we change, the outstanding service we provide to our clients and candidates and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world. We're proud to set the standard in the recruitment profession - our specialist service with a personal touch is how we change lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.
PageGroup was established in the UK in 1976. We're now a FTSE 250 organization with operations in 36 countries, providing recruitment services and career opportunities at a local regional and global level.
In Barcelona, our Shared Services Centre regroups positions to support our operations in Europe and globally.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
- Act as BA in key business projects, providing expertise, in-depth knowledge and experience to the project.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders at all levels to identify, qualify, prioritise and agree on business requirements.
- Ensure project requirements captured include functional, non functional and also any legal or compliance considerations.
- Ensure that business stakeholders express requirements and do not ask upfront for a solution.
- Apply different techniques and tools to optimise the analysis and proactively share these best practices with the rest of the BA community.
- Perform handover activities to other project team members, e.g. developers and testers, to ensure that the requirements and proposed design are clearly understood and agreed. As required, act as the sole Business Analyst on projects.
- Document and maximise the quality of the requirements gathered.
- Support the solution architects / development teams to identify and articulate options for potential solutions that meet the business requirements and make sure they are logical, feasible and cost effective.
- Work with product owners and team to ensure requirements are clearly captured in JIRA with clear acceptance criteria.
- Run regular backlog refinement meetings with team and product owner to ensure for all agile projects we have continuous review of backlog to ensure we have mature prioritised backlog in place.
- Apply broad knowledge and best practices to consider and assess already available options in relation to the business requirements.
- Work towards the harmonisation of platforms and processes across the region, functions and globally.
- Obtain sign-off from the different stakeholders for Business Requirements, Solution Specification Document, and for final deliverables.
- Acceptance and follow up: ensure that the final deliverables of a task or project meet the stated business requirements and have been delivered and measured against original design specifications.
- Provide support to the training department to ensure a smooth transition E.g. production of process and functional documentation. Conduct training where required.
- Ensure support to end users during UAT.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional