Tipo de jornada
Tipo de contrato
Salario sin especificar
Descripción del empleo
FutuRS is the technology company of the Ribera Salud Group and part of Centene Corporation. FutuRS is a new concept of healthcare in which we fuse clinical vision and technology to give an optimal and integral response to people´s needs. Results in health and technology without losing sight of the human character of both our patients and the professionals who are part of FutuRS.
We look for candidates that have a high learning capacity, that assume the technological challenges that are proposed, in a collaborative and motivating work environment.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our team of professionals.
* Verify product quality by analyzing product and technical artifacts. Develop and execute manual and automated test cases and report results summarizing defects and resolutions.
* Develop and execute manual and automated tests using appropriate tools and requirements to report defects for specific product functions
* Review results of all tests and report anomalies into the defect tracking database
* Verify resolutions for all defects for an assigned project
* Enforce quality standards by identifying and recommending new procedures, standards and resolution of outages
* Develop new procedures and standards; suggesting improvements to existing standards; participating in internal and cross functional code and design reviews
* Protect assets by ensuring that all work is stored appropriately in the proper repository in compliance with department standards
* Complete projects by planning, organizing, and monitoring assignments
* Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information to include accurate data for project reporting as well as a weekly personal status report
What do we offer?
* Salary according to the experience and merits of the candidate
* Training and continuous technological update.
* Professional and personal development based on experience, on projects
* Flexible compensation plan (medical insurance, restaurant and transportation cards, daycare checks)
What does it mean to be part of FutuRS?
* Join an international company with a great working environment.
* Work in an organization with cutting-edge technologies and in constant evolution.
* Be part of a solid project where people count.
* Take on challenges and bet on your professional career.
* Jira, Zephyr, Confluence, Bit Bucket, Bamboo, GIT, SVN
* SQL Query language
* Executing programs from command line
* MS Office tools (Outlook, Excel, Word)
* Atom or Visual Studio Code
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field
* 2-3+ years of quality assurance life cycle experience
* Technical aptitude and demonstrated technical and analytical skills
* Ability to conceptualize complex requirements, think logically and creatively, work on tasks simultaneously, and be very detail oriented
* Experience with automation scripting and testing.
* Advanced English level – both written and verbal
Teamwork Inscribirme a esta oferta