Tipo de jornada
Tipo de contrato
Salario sin especificar
Descripción del empleo
FutuRS is the technology company of the Ribera Salud Group and part of Centene Corporation. FutuRS is a new concept of healthcare in which we fuse clinical vision and technology to give an optimal and integral response to people´s needs. Results in health and technology without losing sight of the human character of both our patients and the professionals who are part of FutuRS.
We are looking for a Senior Technical Team Lead for a new project in Alicante.
* Manage department staff including performance management to ensure alignment with objectives and metric goals. The ideal candidate for this role would be skilled at balancing the demands of multiple business partners with independent needs. Strong ability to discern priorities.
* Plan and direct the daily activities of the team.
* Liaison with managers in IT and other functions, applying standard solutions and processes.
* Apply specific technical expertise in-depth to address technical and business issues.
* Has worked on regulated industries, leading teams following high-security standards.
What do we offer?
* Salary according to the experience and merits of the candidate
* Training and continuous technological update.
* Professional and personal development based on experience, on projects
* Flexible compensation plan (medical insurance, restaurant and transportation cards, daycare checks)
What does it mean to be part of FutuRS?
* Join an international company with a great working environment.
* Work in an organization with cutting-edge technologies and in constant evolution.
* Be part of a solid project where people count.
* Take on challenges and bet on your professional career.
* Bachelor´s or master’s degree, in Computer Science or similar discipline
* 5+years of experience developing software, including 2+years of experience managing a development team.
* Experience with Agile and Scrum, Certified Scrum Master.
* Solid leadership, teamwork, and collaboration skills.
* Strong planning and issue resolution.
* Strong presentation and communication skills.
* Required Fluent level of English (B2-C1)