Tipo de jornada
Tipo de contrato
Salario sin especificar
Descripción del empleo
Job type: Full-time
Role: Product Manager, QA/Test Developer
FutuRS is the technological company of the Ribera Salud group that offers IT service in a comprehensive and complete manner for the group's clients. We build technological solutions to improve and optimize the care processes of health departments and improve the lives of patients.
We are a young team, constantly growing and learning, always looking for the technological vanguard to keep the solutions we offer in permanent evolution.
We look for candidates that have a high learning capacity, that assume the technological challenges that are proposed, in a collaborative and motivating work environment.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our team of professionals.
· Verify product quality by analyzing product and technical artifacts. Develop and execute manual and automated test cases and report results summarizing defects and resolutions.
· Develop and execute manual and automated tests using appropriate tools and requirements to report defects for specific product functions
· Review results of all tests and report anomalies into the defect tracking database
· Verify resolutions for all defects for an assigned project
· Enforce quality standards by identifying and recommending new procedures, standards and resolution of outages
· Develop new procedures and standards; suggesting improvements to existing standards; participating in internal and cross functional code and design reviews
· Protect assets by ensuring that all work is stored appropriately in the proper repository in compliance with department standards
· Complete projects by planning, organizing, and monitoring assignments
· Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information to include accurate data for project reporting as well as a weekly personal status report
· A competitive salary
· Company sponsored team buildings a couple of times per year
· Work for an exciting, fast growing international company. Daily communication in English.
· Work with leading technologies and experts in the field
· Large open space environment
· Stock option like awards and bonuses
· Great work environment and friendly international team
· Ticket-restaurants for lunches
· Job perks such as private insurance and kindergarten benefices