Tipo de jornada
Tipo de contrato
Salario sin especificar
Descripción del empleo
FutuRS is the technology company of the Ribera Salud Group and part of Centene Corporation. FutuRS is a new concept of healthcare in which we fuse clinical vision and technology to give an optimal and integral response to people´s needs. Results in health and technology without losing sight of the human character of both our patients and the professionals who are part of FutuRS.
We are looking for a highly skilled Software Developer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full Stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside UX/UI for web design features, among other duties. Full Stack Developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail. Starting with rapid working prototypes and evolving to full solutions, leveraging human center design practices.
* Working alongside UX/UI for web design features.
* Developing front end web architecture.
* Developing functional databases, applications and servers to support our websites on the back end
* Developing back end web applications.
* Creating SQL and Databases Schemas.
* Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
* Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
* Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.'
* Designing and developing Micro-Services and APIs.
* Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
* Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
What do we offer?
* Salary according to the experience and merits of the candidate
* Training and continuous technological update.
* Professional and personal development based on experience, on projects
* Flexible compensation plan (medical insurance, restaurant and transportation cards, daycare checks)
What does it mean to be part of FutuRS?
* Join an international company with a great working environment.
* Work in an organization with cutting-edge technologies and in constant evolution.
* Be part of a solid project where people count.
* Take on challenges and bet on your professional career.
* Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience
* 4+ years of experience with Java and SpringBoot
* 2+ years of experience with database technology; Oracle and MongoDB.
* Experience with versioning tools such as Git, ideally BitBucket
* Experience with automated testing frameworks
* Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Experience working in Agile software development environments.