Tipo de contrato
Salario sin especificar
Descripción del empleo
FutuRS is the technological company of the Ribera Salud Group and part of the Centene Corporation Group. FutuRS is a new concept of healthcare in which we fuse clinical vision and technology to give an optimal and integral response to people's needs. Results in health and technology without losing sight of the human character of both our patients and the professionals who are part of FutuRS.
We look for candidates that have a high learning capacity, that assume the technological challenges that are proposed, in a collaborative and motivating work environment.
The application we are developing is based on Micro Front-end architecture, Microservice API architecture and Human Centered Design (HCD).
* Creation and maintenance of automatisms (scripting, housekeeping, backup), aimed at continuous improvement
* Research and develop competencies using service mesh architecture.
* Build platforms that teams can leverage to accelerate innovation in the areas of reliability, scalability and velocity.
* Provide operational support for Continuous Feedback and event analytics platform
* Work closely with the development team to ensure the right deployment of the IT solutions
* Collaborate with others SRE engineers in the company located in USA
Inscribirme a esta oferta
* Bachelor's or master’s degree, in Computer Science or similar discipline
* At least 3 years of experience
* Systems fluency (Windows, Linux, storage, networking)
* Observability systems (Prometheus/Graffana, ELK, Dynatrace)
* Modern software components (Mongo, MSSQL, ElasticSearch, Kafka)
* Infrastructure and configuration automation (Powershell, Ansible, VMWare, RDM, VSCode)
* Knowledge on DevOps
* Experience working on of the following: AWS/Azure/Google Cloud
* Experience with monitoring solutions
* Docker, Kubernetes Nginx