Tipo de jornada
Tipo de contrato
Salario sin especificar
Descripción del empleo
FutuRS is the technology company of the Ribera Salud Group and part of Centene Corporation. FutuRS is a new concept of healthcare in which we fuse clinical vision and technology to give an optimal and integral response to people´s needs. Results in health and technology without losing sight of the human character of both our patients and the professionals who are part of FutuRS.
To succeed in this position; you need to be curious, creative and tech savvy. You need to stay up to date with data programming software and apps, have outstanding understanding of statistics and mathematics, and be proficient in writing algorithms. Top candidates will be persistent, and have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
We are looking for highly skilled and self-motivated Business Systems Analysts to be an integral part of a software development SCRUM. To excel in this position, you should be an experienced professional with in-depth knowledge of data analysis, business processes and business system analysis techniques. The ideal candidate will also be dedicated and demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Team member within an Agile Scrum Team
* Data Analysis of Provider and Claims HealthCare data
* Supporting Product Owners as they define and document Features, Stories, Acceptance Criteria
* Functional & Integration Testing Application within Software Development Sprints
* Examine existing business process and making improvement recommendations
What do we offer?
* Salary according to the experience and merits of the candidate
* Training and continuous technological update.
* Professional and personal development based on experience, on projects
* Flexible compensation plan (medical insurance, restaurant and transportation cards, daycare checks)
What does it mean to be part of FutuRS?
* Join an international company with a great working environment.
* Work in an organization with cutting-edge technologies and in constant evolution.
* Be part of a solid project where people count.
* Take on challenges and bet on your professional career.
* Bachelor´s or master’s degree, in Computer Science or similar discipline
* 5+years of experience developing software, including 2+years of experience managing a development team.
* Experience with Agile and Scrum, Certified Scrum Master.
* Solid leadership, teamwork, and collaboration skills.
* Strong planning and issue resolution.
* Strong presentation and communication skills.
* Required Fluent level of English (B2-C1)