Barcelona, Barcelona 07/12/2012
Experiencia 3 a 5 Años Diplomado A negociar
Profesionales interesados (22)
MARKET MANAGER (Tenerife based)
Define Contracting strategy, targets & corresponding follow up process within your region.
Lead acquisition of new hotels & contract renewals.
Proactively identify and close opportunities for revenue & profitability growth.
Set up Suppliers SLAs (Standard Level Agreements) throughout the region.
Work closely with both local and head office teams (revenue management and distribution) to ensure effective management of our hotel partner portfolio.
Monitor top producers performance within your region and identify best practices;
Identify problem cases and facilitate performance improvement plans;
Report on a weekly & monthly basis into the Product General Manager about the bookings, revenue and conversions from participating hotels;
Communicate with the Product department on where the performance, the number of hotels, contracting quality, guest reviews, etc. need to be improved;
Minimum of a High School diploma, BS/BA in In Hospitality Management and/or Business Administration preferred.
5+ years sales in the hospitality and/or travel industry a must.
Prior sales experience in an Online Travel Agency (OTA) preferred.
Knowledge of the hospitality industry and sales processes required in addition to the ability to read and decipher financial reports and KPI records.
Computer proficiency required including MS Office and CRM software capability.
- A determined can do attitude is required.
- Strong communication and commercial skills.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Proven previous track record of attaining results in previous positions.
- To be successful in this position, a candidate must be able to demonstrate outstanding interpersonal, planning and organizational skills, with the ability to deliver operationally on the details within the context of a global vision.
- The professional should be quick-thinking, results-orientated, and pro-active, with drive and energy to act in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidates should be effective communicators at all levels of an international organization and with external stakeholders, acting with (intercultural) empathy, honesty and transparency.
- Proficiency in both English and Spanish is a must. Additional languages a plus.