Descripción del empleo:
MARKET MANAGER (Tenerife based)
• Define Contracting strategy, targets & corresponding follow up process within your region.
• Lead acquisition of new hotels & contract renewals.
• Proactively identify and close opportunities for revenue & profitability growth.
• Set up Suppliers SLAs (Standard Level Agreements) throughout the region.
• Work closely with both local and head office teams (revenue management and distribution) to ensure effective management of our hotel partner portfolio.
• Monitor top producers performance within your region and identify best practices;
• Identify problem cases and facilitate performance improvement plans;
• Report on a weekly & monthly basis into the Product General Manager about the bookings, revenue and conversions from participating hotels;
• Communicate with the Product department on where the performance, the number of hotels, contracting quality, guest reviews, etc. need to be improved;
• Minimum of a High School diploma, BS/BA in In Hospitality Management and/or Business Administration preferred.
• 5+ years sales in the hospitality and/or travel industry a must.
• Prior sales experience in an Online Travel Agency (OTA) preferred.
• Knowledge of the hospitality industry and sales processes required in addition to the ability to read and decipher financial reports and KPI records.
• Computer proficiency required including MS Office and CRM software capability.
- A determined “can do” attitude is required.
- Strong communication and commercial skills.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Proven previous track record of attaining results in previous positions.
- To be successful in this position, a candidate must be able to demonstrate outstanding interpersonal, planning and organizational skills, with the ability to deliver operationally on the details within the context of a global vision.
- The professional should be quick-thinking, results-orientated, and pro-active, with drive and energy to act in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidates should be effective communicators at all levels of an international organization and with external stakeholders, acting with (intercultural) empathy, honesty and transparency.
- Proficiency in both English and Spanish is a must. Additional languages a plus.